Summer Camp is back at West Boggs Park in 2021! This day camp is for ages 6 to 12. Activities include crafts, fishing, games, hiking, sports, outdoor skills, and more! Registration opens on April 1 at 9AM. Spots will fill up quickly!
Due to the popularity of our camp and the limited camper spaces, we are requiring pre-registration and pre-payment for full weeks of camp. You must pay in full for your first week of camp and then put a 20% non-refundable deposit down on the rest of the weeks you wish to register for. Weeks for which you have paid a deposit must be paid for 10 days before the start of the camp week, or the Friday before the week before camp.
Day Camp runs from 9AM-4PM on Monday through Friday and is $80 per youth. Pre-care is available for $20 per week from 8AM-9AM. Post-care is available for $20 per week from 4PM-5PM.
FULL CAMP: Session One / 7-11 June 2021: Choose Your Own Adventure Pathfinding, trails, compass, maps, mysteries, and more!
Session Two / 14-18 June 2021: Hustle and Heart Fitness and fun, healthy living!
FULL CAMP: Session Three / 21-25 June 2021: Under the Rainbow Colors, colors, colors!
Session Four / 5-9 July 2021: In a Holidaze How many holidays can we celebrate in one week?
Session Five / 12-16 July 2021: Fort Boggs Go back in time with this history week!
Session Six / 19-23 July 2021: Myths and Mysteries Cryptids and legends and storytelling galore!
Session Seven / 26-30 July 2021: Earthbuds Plants and planet care. Become a steward of the Earth!
A separate registration form must be returned for each child. At 9AM on April 1, we will take registrations in person at the Activity Center and by phone. If you call and the line is busy, leave a very clear message with your name and number and your call will be returned in the order in which it was received. Your completed registration forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you call. If it takes a while to get a return call, please be patient. We will return your call, in order, as soon as possible. Call us at 812.219.5465.
Registration forms are available here: Registration Form for Camp West Boggs Lake 2021
- Each registered camper must have approved adults picking them each day. Youth will not be released to anyone not on the approved list.
- Emergency numbers must be on file for medical or behavioral emergencies.
- Youth without appropriate paperwork on file will not be admitted to camp, regardless of payment status. Once you have registered your child, you will be emailed or given a packet that must be completed at least one week before camp. These will include health and safety forms, allergy, and behavioral information.
- Current health and safety guidelines in regards to Covid and general health will be strictly followed by camp staff and campers.
- A snack will be provided in the afternoon, but each camper must bring a lunch and a refillable water bottle each day. They should also have had a breakfast before coming.
- Youth will be spending time outdoors in a variety of weather settings. We will get dirty! Please be sure that your kiddo wants to participate in camp before you register them.