Summer Camp is back at West Boggs Park in 2022! This day camp is for ages 6 to 12. Activities include crafts, fishing, games, hiking, sports, outdoor skills, and more! Registration opens on April 1 at 9AM. Spots will fill up quickly!
The Registration Form can be found here: Registration Form for Camp West Boggs Lake 2022
The Camper Information Packet can be found here: Camper Information Packet 2022
Due to the popularity of our camp and the limited camper spaces, we are requiring pre-registration and pre-payment for full weeks of camp. You must pay in full for your first week of camp and then put a 20% non-refundable deposit down on the rest of the weeks you wish to register for. Weeks for which you have paid a deposit must be paid for 10 days before the start of the camp week, or the Friday before the week before camp.
Day Camp runs from 9AM-4PM on Monday through Friday and is $80 per youth. Pre-care is available for $20 per week from 8AM-9AM. Post-care is available for $20 per week from 4PM-5PM.
Session One / 6-10 June 2022: Do You Believe in Magic? We won’t reveal our secrets, but we promise fun!
Session Two / 13-17 June 2022: GameCon Let the games begin!!
Session Three / 20-24 June 2022: Up in the Air All things flying and more!
Session Four / 27 June-1 July 2022: Artist in Residence Colors, paints, making all the things!
Session Five / 11-15 July 2022: Chez Boggs Campfire cooking, food fun, and maybe even a food fight!
Session Six / 18-22 July 2022: Challenge Accepted Test your…everything & anything! (But not school tests.)
Session Seven / 25-29 July 2022: Adventure Club We do it all this week! Roaming, wandering, and hilarity.
A separate registration form must be returned for each child. At 9AM on April 1, we will take registrations in person at the Activity Center. You are welcome to call, as well, but we will not be answering the phone until 10AM. If you call and the line is busy or unanswered, leave a very clear message with your name and number and your call will be returned in the order in which it was received. Your completed registration forms should be emailed to email@example.com BEFORE you call. If it takes a while to get a return call, please be patient. We will return your call, in order, as soon as possible. Call us at 812.219.3421×3.
- Each registered camper must have approved adults picking them each day. Youth will not be released to anyone not on the approved list.
- Emergency numbers must be on file for medical or behavioral emergencies.
- Youth without appropriate paperwork on file will not be admitted to camp, regardless of payment status. Once you have registered your child, you will be emailed or given a packet that must be completed at least one week before camp. These will include health and safety forms, allergy, and behavioral information.
- Current health and safety guidelines in regards to Covid and general health will be strictly followed by camp staff and campers.
- A snack will be provided in the afternoon, but each camper must bring a lunch and a refillable water bottle each day. They should also have had a breakfast before coming.
- Youth will be spending time outdoors in a variety of weather settings. We will get dirty! Please be sure that your kiddo wants to participate in camp before you register them.